Saturday, June 27, 2015

Bird Practice - Collage

Fun fun and more fun!
I found it very exciting assembling a bunch of different colors and textures and patterns together to make this image... I guess flipping through a clothing magazine looking for the colors I wanted, added to the fun as well :)
There was a lot of mess to clean up at the end though.

Time: 2 hours
Fun level: 9/10
Difficulty level: 4/10
Success level: 9/10

-1 point in fun for the aftermath clean up.
It wasn't too hard to make and I even did similar collages with my younger students and they made wonderful pieces, even if the colors weren't matching too much the reference image, overall it looked very interesting and expressive.
I gave myself a high success score because while it's not perfect, I really like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment